Making this outfit happen soon.
Ahhhh Weekend Wishlist.
“Charm is a glow within a woman that casts a most becoming light on others.” - John Mason Brown
The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.
Don't worry, you won't end up alone. If I don't marry S, I'll marry you.
You aren't going to marry her.
That's all right.
We have so many good adventures together. I can't wait til our third marriage. All the other divorcées will be so jealous of our adventures.
Look, guys. No matter what a girl does, no matter how she’s dressed, no matter how much she’s had to drink, it’s never, never, never, never, never okay to touch her without her consent. That doesn’t make you a man, it makes you a coward.
Letter of President Aquino congratulating U.S. President Obama on his reelection, November 7, 2012
There is nothing more rare, nor more beautiful, than a woman being unapologetically herself; comfortable in her perfect imperfection. To me, that is the true essence of beauty.
Try to learn to breathe deeply, really to taste food when you eat, and when you sleep, really to sleep. Try as much as possible to be wholly alive with all your might, and when you laugh, laugh like hell. And when you get angry, get good and angry. Try to be alive. You will be dead soon enough.
October 26-November 1
- Spontaneous thrifting at Goodwill
- Study session at True West Coffee
- Tea & bitching
- Brenna’s Bar Crawl
- Farmer’s Market Pastries + Kofenya Coffee Date with Crystal
- Bitch wine, being fancy, Circle Bar with Suey, Amanda, Lakhi, Matt, + Herrison
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes with Amanda
- Lunch with AAA/WGS/Religious Studies Professor Liz Wilson
- Salon/Spa Day at Luna Blue
- Brenna’s Birthday Mac + Cheese Dinner
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cupcakes for MEGAA book/bake sale
- Seminar cancelled, so lunch + coffee at Kona Bistro
- Spam, rice, & eggs dinner with Ronica + Karel
- Halloween Horror Movies at Bret + Tyler’s
Michelle Obama rally tickets
LOVELY FRIENDS, LOVELY MESSAGES/WORDS :) <3
Dresses #50 and #51 a la mama
- Nicolyn’s Favorite Things: A Birthday Celebration
- Mrs. Obama
Her eyes across the footlights gleam,
(The wine of love, the wine of dream)
Her eyes, that gleam for me!
“To a Dancer,” Arthur Symons